There is a blog/news site that uses crypto currency to pay and tip their publishers! Get in on the Crypto Universe by signing up to publish today! —-> https://www.publish0x.com/?a=lNbW63rgay
A high percentage of people have tried cannabis and know first hand the physical, emotional and cerebral affects it has on us.
The Marijuana family has many other dimensions to it other than ‘getting high’ one of those being the hemp plant and it’s versatile properties.
There are actually so many possibilities of the use of this plant that it would be impossible to list them here. So, instead let me focus on the uses that make an obvious IMPACT today, and will continue to in the future as long as we can be supportive.
Making clothing from hemp is a major benefit of this plant! Fast fashion and consumerism is devastating the planet. I am not an alarmist or political person but I do certainly see the harsh rawness of plastic waste.
Also, the cotton, factories, and pollutions are hard to agree with on a moral level. See, there is really no reason we live so fast and buy something to wear once. People desire to appear tasteful, and yet have no idea of the basic meaning of taste.
Taste should be long lasting, able to stand the test of time, secure and reliable. Taste is a slow pull in a sustainable direction, highlighting the beauty of forever.
That is why plant based clothing is tasteful, and lasting. Hemp clothing is STRONG and can be made into any type of garment. It is comfortable and durable (the best of both worlds.) So, basically the perfect fabric, especially because it is not man-made.. it is a completely self-sustaining cloth.
Another way the marijuana family is shaping the future is the amazing affects of CBD on human health. People across the world are actually RAVING about how this derived substance is changing their lives for the best.
The public in the US and, all around the world, were kept in the dark for along time about hemp. Advancements in science and extraction have enabled researchers to discover CBD, cannabidiol and use it to treat health patients.
Benefits of CBD?
Helps Fight Depression
Calms Racing Thoughts
Imagine this list of benefits happening to you just by adding a bit of an oil or an edible to your daily habits. The amount of benefits list is actually way longer. It is simply amazing that we have found such an innovative and mellow cure for so many ailments.
Quality of life can be boosted immensely through the use of CBD.. so it is definitely worth trying out.
We do it all the time, post an amazing picture on our social media and then… we contemplate, for some of us it can feel like hours. Sometimes the process can be so overwhelming we might give up posting our photo all together, because we just don’t know what in the world to write.
There are many ways to go about finding the perfect caption. Some describe a recent event, maybe what they were doing when they took the picture. Others find quotes or lyrics to be more fitting for their latest picture, while others just apply an emoji or leave the caption blank all together!
So, how do we simplify this process? What is a fool-proof way to caption a photograph? I guess the simple truth is there isn’t one.
Here is one idea that I haven’t seen many people catch onto quite yet. That is the art communities perspective on naming a work of art. Many times artists find a way to look at their art from a very new point of view, something outside of the box. A title that will force the viewer to create their own perspective on what the art means to them.
Allowing the viewer to come to their own opinion is engaging and creates an environment of active participation for the audience. Leaving the work of art as an open ended question in turn creates a new world of answers. With social media being a place of audience engagement.. this form of photo caption may trigger some interesting comments from your viewers.
Also, the caption should emphasis the focal point of the photograph. Let’s say the photo is of you, and the sun is shining bright in the photo you may want to mention something of the sun. Quotes are cool, but what is even better is an original idea. Try “The Sun On My Shoulders” This type of title keeps things interesting, and lets the viewer do a double take of your photograph. Creating an atmosphere of art appreciation and intrigue in the detail of what you just posted.
Another good way to develop your caption is to ask someone you trust what they see when they look at the photo, what is the first thing they think of or notice? Let’s say their answer is: “The Beautiful Sandy Beach” you could go with that alone or change it up a little; “Sand~Beach – Beautiful” Get creative and have some fun!
If the photograph exhibits something beyond descriptive, or focal words caption through an emotional context. Your photo may be black and white, with two people hugging, a great way to capture the emotion would be “A True Bond” and even better take a common word like ‘true’ and search for a less common word like ‘faithful’ or ‘sincere’ or another word for ‘bond’ like ‘promise’ or ‘pledge.’
This opens up a world of captions, doesn’t it?
Although, this is just a photo for social media, this is also probably something meaningful to you that could use a bit more attention from your viewers, right? So, putting in the extra effort is worth it and can make your feed come to life.
(I should mention; only put in as much effort as you actually want the viewers to pay attention. Do not over sell your picture if it just doesn’t warrant that kind of regard. Match your caption with how you feel about your photo, always.)
The last decade has brought out some pretty experimental music. Soundcloud and other streaming apps, allow for more artists and creators to get music streaming to the masses. So, what is it about “Lo-Fi” (Low Fidelity) music that has people hooked and listening, over and over again in recent years?
LoFi seems to give the same psychological effect as meditation music, and helps the listeners focus on studying, work or other activities with more ease. LoFi music creates a sound that is not only serene but also has some characteristics you won’t find in traditional meditation music. Bridging gaps between genres that are already very popular.
The sound quality and ‘imperfectness’ of these songs are what remind listeners of the natural thing that we find in nature, nature sounds, and art aesthetics. With less focus on creating a perfect masterpiece, the artist focuses attention on the overall enchantment that the sound brings to the listener.
In many cases this music has an urban twist to it that other calming and transcendent music from the past has lacked. We have heard nature sounds plenty over the years, but is that to say we only feel peace and calm outside of the city? No.
LoFi shows that the city is actually a place to experience soul-earth connection just as much as the natural world. LoFi is a sound connected to the real urban and concrete jungle many live in and experience today.
A major characteristic of LoFi music, is it’s inability to be defined. Many LoFi artists create a smooth blend-in-ability and an almost anonymity feeling to the artist and listener alike. The chill and ethereal sound is soothing and slow-paced in a very high strung technological world. Taking the hustle and bustle out of things, and replacing it with the keys to simplicity. The sound seems to help bring our consciousness to an efficient oneness with our surroundings. Suddenly, we feel our movements move with the music and our spirits seem to chill, focus and breathe.
In a way, the sound we hear inside of LoFi beats helps to detach the listener from their heavy and stress filled world; while also reattaching them to their higher, less perplexed auras. A mix of two things that we love about music and meditation alike. With more and more dependence and reliance on computers and media, we find lo-fi becoming even more popular, bringing with it a feeling of reminiscing whilst creating something new.
From Lo-Fi’s early introduction in the late 80’s(see Nujabes and J Dilla) and progression into what we love from this genre today, LoFi beats seem to be outlasting and ramping up listenership across the globe. Uniting our favorite elements of music into easy listening, and curing people of their overwhelmed and stressed out moods. Lo-Fi has changed the way we view music, technology, the city and new age all together. Low Fidelity music has combined all of these things into a niche subgroup~ a niche now becoming a major genre amongst listeners of every age, culture and environment.
The next time you need some new creative juices, or extra focus when you just can’t seem to muster up the strength, turn on some LoFi beats. You will soon find yourself sinking into the musics soul vibes.
Making a leap into self-care, health, and wellness can seem like a huge task. I put together a list of ways to begin improving your health that are simple and easy to start right away. Once you incorporate these things into your life, you should notice mood improvements, more energy and better sleep as just a few examples. These 10 easy ways to boost your wellness is the foundation to build the rest of your health and self-care upon.
Let’s get started:
- Drink More Water – Let’s begin with the easiest task on the list. Drink more water, we all should know by now the benefits of water for every aspect of our health. Our brain function boosts significantly from water intake, and those headaches and migraines will also be greatly reduced. Physical activity along with energy levels are affected by a lack of water. Fatigue and other uncomfortable aches and pains in the body can all be cured with MORE WATER! Metabolism gets an extra boost when we drink more water and our skin will be hydrated, resulting in a radiating complexion!
2. Spend Time in Nature – Nature has a real positive impact on our health, believe it or not. The natural patterns and colors of nature is a proven cure of depression. Mood instantly changes when we step into nature. The sound of birds and breeze in the trees, the calming trickles of water, and the fresh air does wonders for your overall wellness. Spending time in nature is a super easy and effective way to FEEL better!
3. Eat More Fruits and Veggies – Another easy way to improve your health is to eat healthier. I’m not telling you to override your entire diet, but watch what adding in more greens and yummy fruits will do for you! The benefits of eating more fruits and Vegetables will come quickly. When we start lacking in this area of our diet, the effects can be detrimental to our overall well-being. We absolutely need the vitamins and minerals that come from fresh vegetables and it is a very poor choice not to eat them!
4. Go On a Walk, or Bike Ride – Movement, awww very effective on our health. A simple walk or bike ride will begin your foundation in feeling your best. Exercise actually boosts your energy levels and gives you a euphoric feeling. You do not have to go on a strict exercise regimen to be healthier, simply go on a walk around your neighborhood, or even better; in nature!
5. Disconnect from Social Media, TV, and Technology – Constantly checking in on social media, or being glued to the TV, is definatly not good for our wellness. It steals time away from other more important things that will improve our lives. So, make it a very clear point to spend less time on technology. Give yourself a limit like 30 mins at night, or only certain days of the week that you spend aimlessly online, or watching TV.
6. Deep Breathing – A great way to overcome feelings or stress and anxiety, whenever they rear their ugly head is to breath! Taking 10 deep breathes that you actively involve your mind and body in will calm you down and bring you back into your peace. Try this the next time you feel overwhelmed. Closing your eyes and picturing your favorite place while deep breathing is a quick and easy meditative practice that doesn’t take much effort and will leave you in a much better state of mind than trying to ignore your negative feelings.
7. Multi-Vitamin – Super simple and effective in maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit is to remember to take a multi-vitamin everyday. Otherwise you have to try to find your daily percentage of these in your diet, and a lot of times that becomes more stressful than life itself. So, adding a simple vitamin in the morning is purely beneficial for getting started on a more healthy lifestyle.
8. Sunshine and/or Vitamin D – This is a big one that many people do not pay attention to. In places where the sun doesn’t shine often enough, or we are unable to spend enough time in the sun, we see spiked levels of depression and other mental health issues. As spiritual beings, we LIVE off the energy of the sun. We spiritual beings need to remember to take Vitamin D or be under the sun.
9. Laugh More – Laughter can boost our immunity, and our energy. Laughing also reduces stress hormones like cortisol. When we find ways to laugh more, we will notice how darkness and lethargy lowers immensely. Go to a comedy show, read a joke book, or a funny book, spend time with someone who always cheers you up.
10. Affection – Last but not least, give hugs and say I love you to those closest to you. The feelings shared between yourself and others is powerful. Express your feelings! Write them a simple love note, or a thank you card. These things can make you and the ones closest to you feel good. Which is perfect for your wellness and theirs too. Excellent!
We can go get some food or find something to do.
We have to go get some food and then we will go to the movies.
These two sentences are the same in many ways but the only thing that is wrong is the fact that the first makes living a choice and the second makes living a pursuit.
Living shouldn’t be an option. We are not just here to think of maybe or possibly or sometime or someday. That perpetual “maybe later” or “next week” or “next month” is the slow stall of momentum. Making life a choice is a very easy way to become unmotivated.
Only when we make living a MUST is when we begin to actually live. Don’t wait until things are “perfect” or “feel right” because 9 times out of 10 they never will. There will always be something off or a feeling that doesn’t make living feel as important as you would like or dream it to be.
When life is made into an option, momentum actually gets worse. Suddenly everything feels imperfect, as if the right time will never come. Tomorrow will always seem like it has more potential. Next month will always be “better.” The simple truth is it won’t. Next month will not be a better time to start living, it really won’t. Habits become just that. If living is optional today it will continue to be optional next month, next year and the next 10 years.
Make life a MUST, and then life will continue to be a must next month, next year and the next ten years.
Stop waiting for perfection, that simply does not exist in limbo. True perfection will be found when you stop waiting for it and start actively pursuing your dreams. Life is happening right now, and is the most precious thing you could waste waiting for tomorrow.
The birds still fly, the bees still buzz and the breeze still blows. A million things could be happening but these things still remain true across the board. A bird does not stop flying because it’s nest was destroyed. The bee does not stop buzzing and pollinating because it hasn’t found a flower in twenty minutes and the breeze continues to blow whether the the sun is shining and or the clouds are heavy. A good reminder that just like our troubles in life can take ahold of our present, we can also be like the birds, bees, and breeze; continuing on our regular scheduled path even in times of turmoil.
The key would be to continue doing the things you know you MUST do in order to remain normal, safe and content. The simple stability we can achieve through routine tasks is what keeps us from being in a place that we have zero control over. The places we fall victim to when we lose our ability to fly, buzz and blow a gentle breeze.
When we forget these simple, everyday tasks we are able to control, and then lose control of things we were never in complete control of anyways, suddenly the entire world seems to feel out of reach. Being able to draw the line in the sand between what we can and cannot do is important and remember to always put effort into those things we can do.
The truth is, the more we can do and do well, the more strength and courage we have to take on those things we “can’t” do.
Let’s say you have ALWAYS been an amazing organizer, you are able to systematically do any task in a neat and simple way. Suddenly, you have nothing more to organize.. everything around you is neat and things suddenly seem out of control for you. Well, take that thing you can do (organize) and find a way to organize what you cannot do.
What can’t you do? What is something that is making you unhappy, that you simply cannot do anything to change or control it? Organize it! Find a way to systematically change the task into something you can do. Because you know you CAN organize, so truthfully speaking you CAN organize what you can’t do. Get it?
Suddenly, those things you can’t do, get easier because by applying what you know to a new and more difficult situation, you have taken the first steps in learning how to add those cannot’s to your can’t list.
Say you have always been a great communicator, and something has come up where you have to do something with NO help, no one to discuss your issues or concerns or ideas with, suddenly communicating is out of the question! So you panic, who to turn to? Well, here is a great idea: communicate your own ideas on paper, or in your mind? Think of what someone you know or have known in the past would say or take your own advice for once!
Another example for you, you have always been a fitness guru, someone who enjoys working out. Fitness is your practice and what you CAN do. Something has come up that you CAN’T do.. it is so out of your realm and reach that you are feeling out of control. Apply the same exact system you do to work out, your discipline and how you motivate yourself to attack your new problem.
Depression has a funny way of slipping through the cracks of what we know and taking control of the things we have already mastered. When we lose our ability to always be on top of things we should never lose our simpler truths that keep us in check every other day.
Losing grasp on who we are intrinsically, is the real way we lose the grasp on who we could be potentially. Also, our truest abilities are our ticket to overcoming depression all together. Every single human on the face of this earth is born with a light inside, something that keeps them going and it is what they do with that light that determines who and what they will be and be able to do.
When we are out of control we sometimes assume we have no way to gain a foothold because we are not used to the lack of knowledge of the subject. So, instead of giving up or losing our mind, let’s do what we CAN instead of what we can’t.
Baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate is derived from the natural mineral called Natron.
Humans produce acid with almost all bodily functions. Acid helps in many of the processes our bodies under go to keep us alive and healthy. The thing we often do not realize is the over abundance of Acid that is detrimental to our over all well being.
This over abundance of acid can cause many different problems from heart burn to longer term negative health effects such as osteoporosis. Also, feelings of inflammation and gas are irritated by acid and actually cause a lot of the fatigue and headaches we as humans tend to experience on a day to day basis.
That is where the alkaline chemistry and all of its divinity come into relieve our pain caused by an extreme imbalance in our pH levels.
The opposite end of this acid-alkaline spectrum can be found in baking soda, a cheap, inexpensive, easily accessible mineral derivative. A small amount mixed in with water can reduce the un-ease and rawness of high acidic levels.
There are other benefits of ingesting a small amount of baking soda from reducing and eliminating acne, to calming an upset stomach. Also, of course the use of baking soda as a cleaning ingredient. Eliminating stains from teeth and also as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. Because of its anti-septic properties baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate is a miracle that we often overlook.
Being more aware of our pH levels on the acid-alkaline scale is a huge asset to further our health and overall life. Of course to much of this mineral derivative can also have poor effects as with any other induction to our living bodies. The key here is balance, how every scale should be placed.
Environmental activist and teen founder Tucker Grooms created his nonprofit, Barrel Bag, to make it easier for people to clean up trash at the beach.…The Power of One: Cleaning Up the Coastline, One Person at a Time, with Barrel Bag