There is a blog/news site that uses crypto currency to pay and tip their publishers! Get in on the Crypto Universe by signing up to publish today! —-> https://www.publish0x.com/?a=lNbW63rgay
A high percentage of people have tried cannabis and know first hand the physical, emotional and cerebral affects it has on us.
The Marijuana family has many other dimensions to it other than ‘getting high’ one of those being the hemp plant and it’s versatile properties.
There are actually so many possibilities of the use of this plant that it would be impossible to list them here. So, instead let me focus on the uses that make an obvious IMPACT today, and will continue to in the future as long as we can be supportive.
Making clothing from hemp is a major benefit of this plant! Fast fashion and consumerism is devastating the planet. I am not an alarmist or political person but I do certainly see the harsh rawness of plastic waste.
Also, the cotton, factories, and pollutions are hard to agree with on a moral level. See, there is really no reason we live so fast and buy something to wear once. People desire to appear tasteful, and yet have no idea of the basic meaning of taste.
Taste should be long lasting, able to stand the test of time, secure and reliable. Taste is a slow pull in a sustainable direction, highlighting the beauty of forever.
That is why plant based clothing is tasteful, and lasting. Hemp clothing is STRONG and can be made into any type of garment. It is comfortable and durable (the best of both worlds.) So, basically the perfect fabric, especially because it is not man-made.. it is a completely self-sustaining cloth.
Another way the marijuana family is shaping the future is the amazing affects of CBD on human health. People across the world are actually RAVING about how this derived substance is changing their lives for the best.
The public in the US and, all around the world, were kept in the dark for along time about hemp. Advancements in science and extraction have enabled researchers to discover CBD, cannabidiol and use it to treat health patients.
Benefits of CBD?
Helps Fight Depression
Calms Racing Thoughts
Imagine this list of benefits happening to you just by adding a bit of an oil or an edible to your daily habits. The amount of benefits list is actually way longer. It is simply amazing that we have found such an innovative and mellow cure for so many ailments.
Quality of life can be boosted immensely through the use of CBD.. so it is definitely worth trying out.
The last decade has brought out some pretty experimental music. Soundcloud and other streaming apps, allow for more artists and creators to get music streaming to the masses. So, what is it about “Lo-Fi” (Low Fidelity) music that has people hooked and listening, over and over again in recent years?
LoFi seems to give the same psychological effect as meditation music, and helps the listeners focus on studying, work or other activities with more ease. LoFi music creates a sound that is not only serene but also has some characteristics you won’t find in traditional meditation music. Bridging gaps between genres that are already very popular.
The sound quality and ‘imperfectness’ of these songs are what remind listeners of the natural thing that we find in nature, nature sounds, and art aesthetics. With less focus on creating a perfect masterpiece, the artist focuses attention on the overall enchantment that the sound brings to the listener.
In many cases this music has an urban twist to it that other calming and transcendent music from the past has lacked. We have heard nature sounds plenty over the years, but is that to say we only feel peace and calm outside of the city? No.
LoFi shows that the city is actually a place to experience soul-earth connection just as much as the natural world. LoFi is a sound connected to the real urban and concrete jungle many live in and experience today.
A major characteristic of LoFi music, is it’s inability to be defined. Many LoFi artists create a smooth blend-in-ability and an almost anonymity feeling to the artist and listener alike. The chill and ethereal sound is soothing and slow-paced in a very high strung technological world. Taking the hustle and bustle out of things, and replacing it with the keys to simplicity. The sound seems to help bring our consciousness to an efficient oneness with our surroundings. Suddenly, we feel our movements move with the music and our spirits seem to chill, focus and breathe.
In a way, the sound we hear inside of LoFi beats helps to detach the listener from their heavy and stress filled world; while also reattaching them to their higher, less perplexed auras. A mix of two things that we love about music and meditation alike. With more and more dependence and reliance on computers and media, we find lo-fi becoming even more popular, bringing with it a feeling of reminiscing whilst creating something new.
From Lo-Fi’s early introduction in the late 80’s(see Nujabes and J Dilla) and progression into what we love from this genre today, LoFi beats seem to be outlasting and ramping up listenership across the globe. Uniting our favorite elements of music into easy listening, and curing people of their overwhelmed and stressed out moods. Lo-Fi has changed the way we view music, technology, the city and new age all together. Low Fidelity music has combined all of these things into a niche subgroup~ a niche now becoming a major genre amongst listeners of every age, culture and environment.
The next time you need some new creative juices, or extra focus when you just can’t seem to muster up the strength, turn on some LoFi beats. You will soon find yourself sinking into the musics soul vibes.
Making a leap into self-care, health, and wellness can seem like a huge task. I put together a list of ways to begin improving your health that are simple and easy to start right away. Once you incorporate these things into your life, you should notice mood improvements, more energy and better sleep as just a few examples. These 10 easy ways to boost your wellness is the foundation to build the rest of your health and self-care upon.
Let’s get started:
- Drink More Water – Let’s begin with the easiest task on the list. Drink more water, we all should know by now the benefits of water for every aspect of our health. Our brain function boosts significantly from water intake, and those headaches and migraines will also be greatly reduced. Physical activity along with energy levels are affected by a lack of water. Fatigue and other uncomfortable aches and pains in the body can all be cured with MORE WATER! Metabolism gets an extra boost when we drink more water and our skin will be hydrated, resulting in a radiating complexion!
2. Spend Time in Nature – Nature has a real positive impact on our health, believe it or not. The natural patterns and colors of nature is a proven cure of depression. Mood instantly changes when we step into nature. The sound of birds and breeze in the trees, the calming trickles of water, and the fresh air does wonders for your overall wellness. Spending time in nature is a super easy and effective way to FEEL better!
3. Eat More Fruits and Veggies – Another easy way to improve your health is to eat healthier. I’m not telling you to override your entire diet, but watch what adding in more greens and yummy fruits will do for you! The benefits of eating more fruits and Vegetables will come quickly. When we start lacking in this area of our diet, the effects can be detrimental to our overall well-being. We absolutely need the vitamins and minerals that come from fresh vegetables and it is a very poor choice not to eat them!
4. Go On a Walk, or Bike Ride – Movement, awww very effective on our health. A simple walk or bike ride will begin your foundation in feeling your best. Exercise actually boosts your energy levels and gives you a euphoric feeling. You do not have to go on a strict exercise regimen to be healthier, simply go on a walk around your neighborhood, or even better; in nature!
5. Disconnect from Social Media, TV, and Technology – Constantly checking in on social media, or being glued to the TV, is definatly not good for our wellness. It steals time away from other more important things that will improve our lives. So, make it a very clear point to spend less time on technology. Give yourself a limit like 30 mins at night, or only certain days of the week that you spend aimlessly online, or watching TV.
6. Deep Breathing – A great way to overcome feelings or stress and anxiety, whenever they rear their ugly head is to breath! Taking 10 deep breathes that you actively involve your mind and body in will calm you down and bring you back into your peace. Try this the next time you feel overwhelmed. Closing your eyes and picturing your favorite place while deep breathing is a quick and easy meditative practice that doesn’t take much effort and will leave you in a much better state of mind than trying to ignore your negative feelings.
7. Multi-Vitamin – Super simple and effective in maintaining a healthy mind, body and spirit is to remember to take a multi-vitamin everyday. Otherwise you have to try to find your daily percentage of these in your diet, and a lot of times that becomes more stressful than life itself. So, adding a simple vitamin in the morning is purely beneficial for getting started on a more healthy lifestyle.
8. Sunshine and/or Vitamin D – This is a big one that many people do not pay attention to. In places where the sun doesn’t shine often enough, or we are unable to spend enough time in the sun, we see spiked levels of depression and other mental health issues. As spiritual beings, we LIVE off the energy of the sun. We spiritual beings need to remember to take Vitamin D or be under the sun.
9. Laugh More – Laughter can boost our immunity, and our energy. Laughing also reduces stress hormones like cortisol. When we find ways to laugh more, we will notice how darkness and lethargy lowers immensely. Go to a comedy show, read a joke book, or a funny book, spend time with someone who always cheers you up.
10. Affection – Last but not least, give hugs and say I love you to those closest to you. The feelings shared between yourself and others is powerful. Express your feelings! Write them a simple love note, or a thank you card. These things can make you and the ones closest to you feel good. Which is perfect for your wellness and theirs too. Excellent!
We can go get some food or find something to do.
We have to go get some food and then we will go to the movies.
These two sentences are the same in many ways but the only thing that is wrong is the fact that the first makes living a choice and the second makes living a pursuit.
Living shouldn’t be an option. We are not just here to think of maybe or possibly or sometime or someday. That perpetual “maybe later” or “next week” or “next month” is the slow stall of momentum. Making life a choice is a very easy way to become unmotivated.
Only when we make living a MUST is when we begin to actually live. Don’t wait until things are “perfect” or “feel right” because 9 times out of 10 they never will. There will always be something off or a feeling that doesn’t make living feel as important as you would like or dream it to be.
When life is made into an option, momentum actually gets worse. Suddenly everything feels imperfect, as if the right time will never come. Tomorrow will always seem like it has more potential. Next month will always be “better.” The simple truth is it won’t. Next month will not be a better time to start living, it really won’t. Habits become just that. If living is optional today it will continue to be optional next month, next year and the next 10 years.
Make life a MUST, and then life will continue to be a must next month, next year and the next ten years.
Stop waiting for perfection, that simply does not exist in limbo. True perfection will be found when you stop waiting for it and start actively pursuing your dreams. Life is happening right now, and is the most precious thing you could waste waiting for tomorrow.
Baking soda or Sodium Bicarbonate is derived from the natural mineral called Natron.
Humans produce acid with almost all bodily functions. Acid helps in many of the processes our bodies under go to keep us alive and healthy. The thing we often do not realize is the over abundance of Acid that is detrimental to our over all well being.
This over abundance of acid can cause many different problems from heart burn to longer term negative health effects such as osteoporosis. Also, feelings of inflammation and gas are irritated by acid and actually cause a lot of the fatigue and headaches we as humans tend to experience on a day to day basis.
That is where the alkaline chemistry and all of its divinity come into relieve our pain caused by an extreme imbalance in our pH levels.
The opposite end of this acid-alkaline spectrum can be found in baking soda, a cheap, inexpensive, easily accessible mineral derivative. A small amount mixed in with water can reduce the un-ease and rawness of high acidic levels.
There are other benefits of ingesting a small amount of baking soda from reducing and eliminating acne, to calming an upset stomach. Also, of course the use of baking soda as a cleaning ingredient. Eliminating stains from teeth and also as a gentle exfoliant for the skin. Because of its anti-septic properties baking soda, or sodium bicarbonate is a miracle that we often overlook.
Being more aware of our pH levels on the acid-alkaline scale is a huge asset to further our health and overall life. Of course to much of this mineral derivative can also have poor effects as with any other induction to our living bodies. The key here is balance, how every scale should be placed.
Environmental activist and teen founder Tucker Grooms created his nonprofit, Barrel Bag, to make it easier for people to clean up trash at the beach.…The Power of One: Cleaning Up the Coastline, One Person at a Time, with Barrel Bag
Chamomile is a very popular and good choice for those suffering from ailments. The amount of benefits one can receive from Chamomile is tremendous.
- Promotes Sleep, Treats Insomnia
- Helps Immune System
- Reduces Stress
- Reduces Stomach and Menstrual Pain
- Induces Relaxation
- Relieves Skin Irritation
- Minimizes Wrinkles and Breakouts
- Treats Diabetes and Symptoms
A cup of Chamomile tea before bed, puts the mind and body at rest. This can help with people who suffer from insomnia. Lack of sleep can have so many worsening effects on the mind and body, so improving sleep patterns is a great benefit of Chamomile.
Stress is a killer, chamomile helps reduce stress making aspects of life much more enjoyable. When we stress to much we can be left irritated, frustrated and annoyed. Chamomile will help relieve those symptoms and prevent them from happening to you in the first place!
The anti-inflammatories and antioxidants work wonders for the skin. Wrinkles and blemishes are deminished with the help of Chamomile and these benefits prevent further worsening of the skin, leaving your skins texture smooth and supple.
The boost Chamomile gives to the immune system is great for colds and flu like symptoms. Helping your body fight off sicknesses faster and with less work on your body.
Strawberries with Chamomile Cream Recipe
- 1 cup chilled heavy cream, divided
- 2 best-quality chamomile tea bags or 2 teaspoons dried chamomile flowers
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Heat 1/2 cup cream in a small saucepan over medium heat until bubbles form around edges of pan. Remove pan from heat; add chamomile. Let steep 20 minutes. Transfer to a medium bowl. Cover; chill until cold, about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, toss strawberries with 2 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl to coat. Set aside to allow juices to form.
- Strain chamomile cream through a fine-mesh sieve into a medium bowl. Add remaining 1/2 cup cream and remaining 1 tablespoon sugar. Using an electric mixer, beat chamomile cream until soft peaks form.
- Divide berries among bowls. Spoon chamomile whipped cream over berries.